Thursday, November 3, 2011

My First Blog

Okay so I'm not really sure what I'm going to write about yet, or even what I'm doing for that matter, but I guess it will come in time. I'm starting this blog as a way to reach more people, and share with them the things that I have either been through, or am going through. I make no promises that the person reading this will be able to identify with anything that I say, but my hope is that maybe one person will. I want to be a beacon for others that have struggled or are struggling with the same things I have. I make no excuses for the things that I have done in my past because I chose to do them, but I do not regret anything either. Those choices either right or wrong have molded me into the person I am today. I know without a shadow of a doubt that there is a God. I fully believe and trust in His will for my life. If that offends you.....good! I will talk about my God on this blog and tell of His greatness in my life. I love my family, and my friends abundantly, but no one on this earth will take the place of my children. They are the reason I get up in the morning and work so hard throughout the day. They are a part of my soul, and give me a greater reason for living. As I close this first entry I hope and pray that you will be a part of this journey with me. Please tell me what you like or don't like, or what you need help with and I will do my best to help.  Thank you for taking time out of your day to read this. May you be blessed in wherever God leads you today.

In His Hands,
Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment